Prepare to Blossom and Bloom with the brand-new spring 2020 colour and glitter gel collection from Light Elegance.
On-trend for the new season with soft, elegant shades, Blossom and Bloom is inspired by beautiful flower gardens and luscious floral bouquets. Let the 12 new shades take your clients on a journey through a garden of rich creams, subtle shimmers and delicate glitters with the right amount of sparkle to make your spring designs stand out among the weeds.
- Rose to the Occasion: A creamy, rich berry red with just a subtle hint of pink and gorgeous opaque coverage.
- What in Carnations: A true carnation pink with opaque coverage.
- Don’t Be Such a Pansy: A bright, creamy coral with a bold, rich opaque coverage.
- You Grow Girl!: This lavender is packed with colour-shifting shimmers that add dimension and complexity to the shade.
- You Had Me at Aloe: A cool, pastel mint-green that contains a hint of gold shimmer to add just the right amount of sparkle and dimension.
- Talk Dirt to Me: A neutral shade with opaque coverage.
- Losing My Impatiens: A soft, sweet baby pink iridescent glitter with fine particles and sheer coverage.
- Oopsie Daisy: A fine and seriously sexy white-gold glitter with opaque coverage.
- I Wet My Plants: This glitter contains irregularly shaped mylar pieces that randomly pull blue and green shades with an intoxicating iridescent effect.
- Say It Ain’t Cilantro: A perfect mix of chunky and fine pieces of glitter combine to create this opaque glitter gel with full, beautiful coverage.
- A Peony for Your Thoughts: This beautifully complex shade is a delicate mixture of iridescent and pearl glitters. Small melon-pink glitters combine with chunky iridescent pieces and just a sprinkle of baby pink for a happy, bright shade.
Lezlie McConnell, co-owner and colour mother at Light Elegance, commented: “Blossom and Bloom has been created to incorporate soft, elegant shades that are sure to be a hit for spring. The palette is inspired by gardens and beautiful floral bouquets, and we selected all of the colours in this collection to allow nail professionals to deliver fresh looks for the season. There are—of course—a few bold and fierce colours to allow nail professionals the full spectrum of nail art and creativity, and, as they say, every rose has its thorn! Enjoy, and we can’t wait to see what you create!”