The latest gel from Light Elegance has arrived, and JimmyGel ‘promises to change salon services everywhere’.
Formulated by and named after Light Elegance owner and head chemist, Jim McConnell, JimmyGel is a soak-off building gel in a bottle. It can perform services ranging from fast natural nail manicures to long, elegant extensions with ease. JimmyGel’s soak-off feature provides complete product removal but is unique in the fact that it can be used under both soak-off gel polish and hard gel products. Now clients really can have it all with up to 4+ week wear, as offered by hard gels, and the ability to completely remove their enhancements without the need for filing the natural nail.
Lezlie McConnell, Light Elegance owner and sales president, calls JimmyGel: “A soak-off gel that behaves like a hard gel. his means that you get the durability, long-lasting wear, and the ability to create whatever nail shape you dream up. Being able to choose between hard gel colours, glitters, ButterCreams or gel polish gives the nail professional unlimited creativity, and the application is extremely fast and easy with the brush bottle. We’ve taken to calling it the ’swell gel’ here at LE Headquarters, and we know everyone will agree!”
- The brush-bottle design saves time on every extension service.
- JimmyGel has the ideal balance of strength and flexibility incorporating gel technology perfected by years of R&D with the Lexy Line building gels.
- JimmyGel holds its shape on a form beautifully resulting in less filing to achieve your desired shape.
- Due to the strength of the formulation, JimmyGel doesn’t wear along the free edge like so many gels.
- JimmyGel features extreme clarity for showcasing window-pane nail art and encapsulation.
- From thin to thick, short to long, JimmyGel can perform the service your client requires quickly and easily.
- Because it is formulated for use under any hard gel or soak-off gel, JimmyGel opens up the entire library of LE Glitter Gels, LE Colour Gels, ButterCreams and gel polishes for countless art possibilities that suit every client’s preference.
- JimmyGel’s brush-bottle is appealing to manicure clients accustomed to using nail lacquer and makes a transition to long-lasting gel services quick and easy.